[Marxism] LEFT FORUM 2014

George Snedeker george.snedeker at verizon.net
Wed Jan 22 07:23:35 MST 2014

The theme for the 2014 Left Forum Conference is "Reform and/or Revolution: Imagining a World with Transformative Justice." (read or download it).

This is the 10th year of the Forum, which will be held from May 30th - June 1, at the spacious new conference center at John Jay (CUNY) College in New York City. The conference grounds include beautiful open social spaces and many conference rooms (preview here).

Please consider submitting a panel or workshop for the conference right away (whether in full or partial form - propose a panel here). And please forward this theme and call for panels and workshops far and wide (forward here).  It would be wonderful to mobilize allies and new organizers, public intellectuals, artists, and activists for the 10th year of this gathering.

We look forward to working with you and seeing you at the conference.

In Solidarity,
Carissa, Iñigo, Lisa, Marcus, Matt, Rachel, and Seth
Left Forum Panel Outreach

Panel Submission Deadline: April 6th 2014. We ask that you submit your panel, workshop, panel track proposals or panel ideas as soon as you can as the move to a new conference location means that we must work early with all proposals.

For inquiries, contact panels at leftforum.org.

Helpful links:
- to see instructions on how to submit a panel: submit a panel for the 2014 conference.
- to see panels from previous years: see past conference panels.
- read the newsletter of highlights on the 2013 conference: newsletter 2013

**Please forward widely**
leftforum.org | left forum on Facebook | left forum on Twitter | leftforum at leftforum.org  | 212-817-2003
365 Fifth Avenue
CUNY Graduate Center, c/o Sociology Dept.
New York, NY 10016
United States

--

---