[Marxism] Discourse on the Origins of Religion

shaun may mnwps at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 10:12:00 MST 2014

Some thoughts from Engels on ideology included in the following article. Marx and Engels were neither 'ideological' nor 'ideologists', contrary to those who have 'ideologised' them
http://spmay.wordpress.com/discourse-religion/
http://shaunpmay.wordpress.com

http://spmay.wordpress.com

Take it easy  (favourite motto of Engels)

Doubt everything (favourite motto of Marx)

Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?
Groucho Marx

'Sir, if you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'  Nancy Astor.
'Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it.' Winston Churchill.

Blenheim Palace, 1912