[Marxism] Unproductive labour and falling rate of profit.

Peggy Dobbins pegdobbins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 23:59:04 MST 2014

I think, David, from the point of view of the buyer of domestic labor he is a consumer buying a service commodity, or commoditized service,  regardless of how much capital he owns and extracts when he buys labor to add value to a commodity he sells on for a profit.  Think prostitute, or nanny.   If the prostitute or  nanny or personal trainer, or masseuse are employees of a business that sells their service, they may be thought of as part of the  proletariat or labor class.
If,they are in biz for themselves they are the laborer and the boss of their business

~
 *
 <~~www.peggydobbins.net