[Marxism] more on Nietzsche

shaun may mnwps at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 07:50:43 MST 2014

Hello Gary
I hope it's a bit cooler today in the *lucky country*. Here in East Yorkshire, EnglandI am sitting at my desk and having a cup of tea with digestive biscuit in a comfortable 10 degrees C.
*Ideological?* I refer you to my recent post on the Origins of Religion.
Best wishes. Stay cool.
Shaun

http://shaunpmay.wordpress.com

http://spmay.wordpress.com

Take it easy  (favourite motto of Engels)

Doubt everything (favourite motto of Marx)

Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?
Groucho Marx

'Sir, if you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'  Nancy Astor.
'Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it.' Winston Churchill.

Blenheim Palace, 1912