[Marxism] UKRAINE: Maidan. Babtism of Blood. | Tahrir-ICN

Sergii Kutnii mnkutster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:33:20 MST 2014

Leftists of all sorts take part mainly in watching hospitals to
prevent kidnappings of injured protesters these days.

Also they are active in the Kyiv-Mohyla Academy students' strike.

We were reluctant to join protests earlier because of few common goals
with it but as the government tried to play the dictatorship card we
are now supporting the protest movement.

Some anarchists fought at the front line during the most recent clashes.

I myself spent previous day and night in street activities, at demos
and watching a hospital.