[Marxism] Claiborne request for Libya information

T thomasfbarton at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 23 19:45:38 MST 2014

A near daily summary of articles on Libya is emailed by
loumorgan2003 at yahoo.com on request.

Following is an example: the email of 1.22.14.  In the email one receives, all links are live and the formating is attractve and clear, unlike the example below.

Solidarity,

Libya Herald
http://www.libyaherald.com/

More police graduate
http://www.libyaherald.com/2014/01/22/more-police-graduate/#axzz2rBzZS3hn

Congress plans to quit by 24 December
http://www.libyaherald.com/2014/01/22/congress-plans-to-quit-by-24-december/#axzz2rBzZS3hn

Update: three killed in Benghazi blast
http://www.libyaherald.com/2014/01/22/update-three-killed-in-benghazi-blast/#axzz2rBzZS3hn

Fighting subsides in Sebha as reconciliation talks get underway
http://www.libyaherald.com/2014/01/22/fighting-subsides-in-sebha-as-reconciliation-talks-get-underway/#axzz2rBzZS3hn

Two killed and three wounded by mortar fire in Kufra
http://www.libyaherald.com/2014/01/22/two-killed-and-three-wounded-by-mortar-fire-in-kufra/#axzz2rBzZS3hn

Italian cemetery attacked for third time
http://www.libyaherald.com/2014/01/22/italian-cemetery-attacked-for-third-time/#axzz2rBzZS3hn

Government hunting pro-Qaddafi TV channels
http://www.libyaherald.com/2014/01/22/government-hunting-pro-qaddafi-tv-channels/#axzz2rBzZS3hn

Zeidan asserts that Sebha is under control – more troops on the way
http://www.libyaherald.com/2014/01/22/zeidan-assures-that-sebha-is-under-control-more-troops-on-the-way/#axzz2rBzZS3hn

Wary calm returns to Warshefana area and west Janzour after security forces pull back
http://www.libyaherald.com/2014/01/22/wary-calm-returns-to-warshefana-area-and-west-janzour-after-security-forces-pull-back/#axzz2rBzZS3hn

This is democracy, cabinet reshuffle soon – Zeidan
http://www.libyaherald.com/2014/01/22/this-is-democracy-cabinet-reshuffle-soon-zeidan/#axzz2rBzZS3hn

Justice and Construction Party ministers officially resign from government
http://www.libyaherald.com/2014/01/22/justice-and-construction-party-ministers-officially-resign-from-government/#axzz2rBzZS3hn

Former national leaders back plan to relieve Congress of its duties by 7 February
http://www.libyaherald.com/2014/01/22/former-national-leaders-back-plan-to-relieve-congress-of-its-duties-by-7-february/#axzz2rBzZS3hn

Breaking news: kidnapped South Korean trade chief freed
http://www.libyaherald.com/2014/01/22/breaking-news-kidnapped-south-korean-trade-chief-freed/#axzz2rBzZS3hn

PM admits errors, changes tactics and goes local in Wirshafana criminal sweep
http://www.libyaherald.com/2014/01/22/pm-admits-errors-changes-tact-and-goes-local-in-wirshafana-criminal-sweep/#axzz2rBzZS3hn

Qaddafi supporters heading to Ajilat killed in Sabratha: report
http://www.libyaherald.com/2014/01/22/qaddafi-supporters-heading-to-ajilat-killed-in-sabratha-report/#axzz2rBzZS3hn

Jamahiriya News Agency http://jamahiriyanewsagency.wordpress.com/

The Secret War in Libya
http://jamahiriyanewsagency.wordpress.com/2014/01/22/the-secret-war-in-libya/

The Tripoli Post http://www.tripolipost.com/

Abducted Korean Trade Official Freed in Libya
http://www.tripolipost.com/articledetail.asp?c=1&i=10921

LIBYA AGAINST
SUPER POWER MEDIA
http://libyaagainstsuperpowermedia.com/

Report of the Libyan Jamahiriya (01/22/2014): Southern Libya liberated of mercenaries and traitors serving NATO and U.S. .. the next step is to liberate Misrata
http://libyaagainstsuperpowermedia.org/2014/01/22/report-of-the-libyan-jamahiriya-01222014-southern-libya-liberated-of-mercenaries-and-traitors-serving-nato-and-u-s-the-next-step-is-to-liberate-misrata/

Note: "Captured mercenaries and traitors and were put to the sword." This is forbidden. Let us not become the evil we abhor.

Libyan War, the Truth
http://libyanwarthetruth.com/

URGENT Al Qaeda Bombs Innocent Civilians of Warshafena and Al Ojailat
http://libyanwarthetruth.com/urgent-al-qaeda-bombs-innocent-civilians-warshafena-and-al-ojailat

Green Libyan flags are waving once again - Voice of Russia Interview Moriartys & Libyan Tribal Leader
http://libyanwarthetruth.com/green-libyan-flags-are-waving-once-again-voice-russia-interview-moriartys-libyan-tribal-leader