[Marxism] Scarlett Johansson and Oxfam

shaun may mnwps at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 09:52:53 MST 2014

I agree. Cannot be a white washer and a chimney sweep at the same time.I will ask Scarlett if she will drop the Sodastream (preferably on Netanyahu's foot).However, must say, she's a damn fine actress. I thought she was wonderful as Griet in *Girl with a Pearl Earring* with Colin Firth as Vermeer.
In the meantime, will add my opposition in letter or petition to Oxfam. Come on Scarlett,play fair and do the *right* thing. Don't let your great talent be marred by pecuniary association with moneygrubbers in residence on land under brutal occupation.
See you in LA
Shaun
HullYorkshireEngland

http://shaunpmay.wordpress.com

http://spmay.wordpress.com

Take it easy  (favourite motto of Engels)

Doubt everything (favourite motto of Marx)

Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?
Groucho Marx

'Sir, if you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'  Nancy Astor.
'Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it.' Winston Churchill.

Blenheim Palace, 1912