[Marxism] Blog Post. Choosing an Occupation: The "Science" of Economics.

michael yates mikedjyates at msn.com
Sat Jan 25 07:58:02 MST 2014

Full at http://cheapmotelsandahotplate.org/2014/01/25/science-economics/

The name, “Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science,” tells us that those who give the prize believe that economics is a science. This is certainly what my professors thought when I was a student. One argued that every good economist is a good physicist. There was even a joke that an exceptional economist who dies is reincarnated as a physicist, while a mediocre one comes back as a sociologist.