[Marxism] Mondoweiss shit-storm

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Jan 26 00:21:21 MST 2014

If you look at the comments there under the three articles that support
the revolution, you will see the most appalling nonsense including this:

-->
After some years, the MEPI programme was deep enoungh entrenched in
socities to give the attack order. Barack Obama gave the order for a
serious of bloody regime changes using “4th generation warfare” commonly
known as “arab spring” in his Presidential Study Directive 11 signed in
August 2010
<--

It is really fascinating that this website is a magnet for people who
view the Arab revolt as a plot orchestrated from the White House.
Whenever I visit the comments section there, I feel like Sigourney
Weaver when she first runs into the nest of monsters in "Aliens".