[Marxism] Legendary Silicon Valley VC Says Criticism Of The Super-Rich Is Like Nazis Going After The Jews

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Sun Jan 26 08:26:10 MST 2014

The Techtopus: How Silicon Valley's most celebrated CEOs conspired to
drive down 100,000 tech engineers' wages

BY MARK AMES
ON JANUARY 23, 2014

In early 2005, as demand for Silicon Valley engineers began booming,
Apple's Steve Jobs sealed a secret and illegal pact with Google's Eric
Schmidt to artificially push their workers wages lower by agreeing not
to recruit each other's employees, sharing wage scale information, and
punishing violators. On February 27, 2005, Bill Campbell, a member of
Apple's board of directors and senior advisor to Google, emailed Jobs to
confirm that Eric Schmidt "got directly involved and firmly stopped all
efforts to recruit anyone from Apple."

Later that year, Schmidt instructed his Sr VP for Business Operation
Shona Brown to keep the pact a secret and only share information
"verbally, since I don't want to create a paper trail over which we can
be sued later?"

full:
http://pando.com/2014/01/23/the-techtopus-how-silicon-valleys-most-celebrated-ceos-conspired-to-drive-down-100000-tech-engineers-wages/