[Marxism] Post of my thoughts on the revolt in Ukraine

h0ost host at mailoo.org
Sun Jan 26 18:53:21 MST 2014

I've written an article on my blog, attempting to gain a better
understanding for myself on the situation in the Ukraine.  I thought I'd
share it, with this first post focusing on the politics of the three
opposition parties. It also translates some of the headlines from
Ukrainian media on developments, events, etc, that may have been
under-reported in English-language media.

I'm hoping to have another post soon, focusing on the activity of the
Ukrainian leftists.

https://zotid.net/channel/operationalthoughts/?f=&mid=3df9b01ec71761a17edd0ba8e9dcc3086838c9708b7b88a064f5f68c6c1fc28a@zotid.net