[Marxism] Post of my thoughts on the revolt in Ukraine

h0ost host at mailoo.org
Mon Jan 27 09:25:18 MST 2014

Yes, I see the stalinists are once again on the wrong side of the
barricades.

So, I just read that anarchists have formed a self-defense group in the
Kharkov maidan!
http://avtonomia.net/2014/01/27/nabir-u-lavi-libertarnogo-desyatku-harkivs-kogo-majdanu-2/

Lastly, are there any leftist websites I should be reading, in addition
to these:

http://borotba.org/
http://avtonomia.net/
http://liva.com.ua/