[Marxism] Yarmouk petition

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Jan 29 14:18:05 MST 2014

Dear Louis,

I have just seen this which may have missed you:
http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/end-the-siege-of-yarmouk

This is the latest report I have read, from this morning in Europe,
29 Jan, from AFP (Agence France-Presse):

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/20-000-people-syria-39-yarmuk-camp-face-032320596.html#4sQo3cD

You may want to post the petition on your blog.

I signed the petition with this comment: "How does the Popular Front for
the Liberation of Palestine - General Command justify its support for
both the Assad regime & the besieging of Yarmouk? Remember Beirut 1982?
The PFLP-GC has betrayed the idea of human liberation from oppression &
exploitation."

In solidarity,

Calum