[Marxism] Prison Program Turns Inmates Into Intellectuals

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 18:29:58 MDT 2014

I must say, though, that the fratricidal infighting Goldberg describes is a
sheer joy to behold, even from afar. What could be more refreshing than to
see the Zionist establishment in New York - the heart of its power in North
America, or really anywhere outside occupied Palestine - at each others'
necks? And no matter who lands a blow, there's cause to cheer!

Any supporters of Palestine with a talent for dirty tricks and a taste for
mischief should think creatively about ways to escalate this. I have a few
ideas of my own, but shan't post them here.

--
lytlað."