[Marxism] 83 percent of Palestinians in Palestine against Assad

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 10:00:21 MDT 2014

Wow. That's deep. And an interesting complement to your posting earlier
today of the great Ukraine Autonomist statement. Here we have on the one
hand some young anarchists at the bookfair stressing the national question
and needing someone to point out to them the evil of being oppressed by
one's own state; and in the Ukraine statement we have just the opposite,
i.e. "we don't give a fuck which nation's state is oppressing us, down with
them all, up with the workers!"
Gotta love 'em, even if they're underrating the Russian imperialism factor.