[Marxism] Bourgeoisie to Maidan: Thanks very much, now go home

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 16:13:18 MDT 2014

Does Ukraine still have the death penalty? Because the exiled president is
almost certainly is guilty of multiple counts of murder.

As to the other guy, how do you know he's a skinhead? Here in Venice, CA I
know people with tattoos, shaved heads [which this guy didn't have], even
whips, that I know aren't white supremacists. I'm surprised you can discern
his politics from a few seconds on video where he doesn't even talk.

What I saw in the video was the masses in revolt and I am definitely on
their side. Since you say you aren't, that makes other things clearer. The
whole scene reminded me of Occupy LA. Of course with OLA, I'm sure there
might be a person or two you find objectionable based on appearances or a
one sentence rant [I remembers some of the  things we talked about doing to
LBJ and Nixon when we were students], then you can use those images to
discredit the whole occupation. Come to think of it, that's exactly the
tactic the "city fathers" used to shut down OLA, which makes me question
which side you are on.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291