[Marxism] Venezuela sanctions response?

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 03:06:12 MDT 2014

Randomly, I've just come from a Gaza conference to support the Bolivarian
revolution. I'm not much more of an attraction myself, but if an effort
like this needed organizational endorsements, I could get some Palestinian
ones with minimal effort. Just let me know.

Question: Does anyone feel like doing anything about the upcoming US

--
lytlað."