[Marxism] Thai junta joins anti-imperialist camp

Michael Karadjis mkaradjis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 23:25:25 MDT 2014

I guess you missed the irony then. Yes of course the idea that some Thai
dictators are anti-imperialist because they coddle China is about as
logical as the idea that some Syrian tyrants are anti-imperialist just
because Putin's Russia has been the main state arming them to turn their
country to rubble.

For the record I see the very idea of an "anti-imperialist camp" to be
an anti-Marxist, anti-working class aberration.