[Marxism] NYU's new board of trustees chair -- his charter school is tough on 5 year olds

Sheldon Ranz sranz18 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 14:43:10 MDT 2014

Carol Burris: The “culture” is more aligned with a communist nation than
our nation.

Well, that would be a 'faux-communist' nation, following the semantic style
of, say, Israel Shamir, who has been rumored to refer to a certain event
during World War 2 as a 'faux-Holocaust'.

I would hope that Louis will respond to Shamey's personal attack on him in
the current Counterpunch.