[Marxism] NYU's new board of trustees chair -- his charter school is tough on 5 year olds

Sheldon Ranz sranz18 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 19:01:30 MDT 2014

Israel Shamir published an article, "The Fateful Triangle", in this
weekend's edition of Counterpunch.  Here is the relevant passage:

"US Jews are divided on the Ukraine, as they were divided on Palestine.
Friends of Palestine, people with a strong anti-imperialist record and
sound knowledge of East European history – Noam Chomsky and Stephen F.
Cohen — recognised and renounced the US attempt to sustain their hegemony
by keeping brazen Russia down. A subset of people, Gilad Atzmon aptly
called AZZ (anti-zionist zionists), Trots and other faux-Leftist shills for
NATO like Louis Proyect – called for American intervention and brayed for
Russian blood."