[Marxism] NYU's new board of trustees chair -- his charter school is tough on 5 year olds

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Jun 15 07:20:39 MDT 2014

On 6/15/14 12:27 AM, Michael Smith via Marxism wrote:

> A delightful piece, I thought,

I know that you enjoy being the contrarian, Michael, and that you are
much closer to the conspiracist left than you are to Marxism but you
must be aware that Shamir sees no difference between being a Jew and
being a Zionist. In other words, he is the "leftist" counterpart of
Abraham Foxman. Just take a look at this:

"Putin’s affability does not turn him into a bountiful source for every
Jewish initiative. He stopped S-300 deliveries to Iran, but rejected all
Israeli overtures asking him to ditch Iran, or Syria, or Hamas."

What is a Jewish initiative? Why did he use the word Jewish rather than
Israeli? There are reports almost every day about the growing breach
between Jews and Zionism and this human garbage tries to close it.

You really need to stop putting a plus where I put a minus.