[Marxism] NYU's new board of trustees chair -- his charter school is tough on 5 year olds

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Jun 15 13:27:55 MDT 2014

On 6/15/14 3:03 PM, Michael Smith via Marxism wrote:
> Well, that's easy. The context is a discussion of Putin's rather
> emphatically-demonstrated philo-Semitism, which in the Russian context is
> a bigger deal than it would be in the American.

I really wonder if you have the foggiest idea of Shamir's rancid
politics. He is a defender of the most disgusting pigs:

http://www.israelshamir.net/English/Eng9.htm
In 1996 he [Abbè Pierre] was hounded almost to death after he expressed
his support for another friend of Palestine, Roger Garaudy, who wrote a
book called The Founding Myths of Israeli Politics. A victim of Jewish
swarm attack, he went into seclusion in Italy and  Switzerland, deserted
by the very people he fought for.

This fear of Jewish swarm attacks has already brought much sorrow to
mankind. In 1930s, the famous American aviator Charles Lindbergh called
for the US to stay out of the approaching war in Europe. He was attacked
by the Jewish media as a Nazi and a Hitler sympathiser, was besmirched
and “overnight Lindbergh went from cultural hero to moral pariah”.

---

Garaudy writes books and articles trying to prove that the Judeocide was
a "myth". He really is filth. In terms of Charles Lindbergh, he wrote
about the Kristallnacht anti-Semitic attacks in Germany: "They have
undoubtedly had a difficult 'Jewish problem,' but why is it necessary to
handle it so unreasonably?"

Israel Shamir really is pure scum. I feel sorry for you that this
apparently sails over your head.