[Marxism] Israel Shamir: rightwing ideologue

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Jun 15 18:45:43 MDT 2014

Then came Barack Obama's command that GM's (General Motor) president
step down from leadership of his company. That is correct, dear reader,
in the land of "pure" free markets, the American president now has the
power, the self given power, to fire CEOs and we can assume other
employees of private companies, at will. Come hither, go dither, the
centurion commands his minions.

So it should be no surprise, that the American president has followed
this up with a "bold" move of declaring that he and another group of
unelected, chosen stooges will now redesign the entire automotive
industry and will even be the guarantee of automobile policies. I am
sure that if given the chance, they would happily try and redesign it
for the whole of the world, too. Prime Minister Putin, less then two
months ago, warned Obama and UK's Blair, not to follow the path to
Marxism, it only leads to disaster. Apparently, even though we suffered
70 years of this Western sponsored horror show, we know nothing, as
foolish, drunken Russians, so let our "wise" Anglo-Saxon fools find out
the folly of their own pride.

Again, the American public has taken this with barely a whimper...but a
"freeman" whimper.

So, should it be any surprise to discover that the Democratically
controlled Congress of America is working on passing a new regulation
that would give the American Treasury department the power to set "fair"
maximum salaries, evaluate performance and control how private companies
give out pay raises and bonuses? Senator Barney Franks, a social pervert
basking in his homosexuality (of course, amongst the modern, enlightened
American societal norm, as well as that of the general West,
homosexuality is not only not a looked down upon life choice, but is
often praised as a virtue) and his Marxist enlightenment, has led this
effort. He stresses that this only affects companies that receive
government monies, but it is retroactive and taken to a logical extreme,
this would include any company or industry that has ever received a tax
break or incentive.

full:
http://www.israelshamir.net/shamirReaders/english/Mishin--American-Capitalism-Gone-with-a-Whimper.php