[Marxism] Left Forum panel discussion on Lenin and democracy | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

h0ost host at mailoo.org
Tue Jun 17 09:14:38 MDT 2014

On 06/17/2014 09:45 AM, Mark Lause via Marxism wrote:

> I've never seen the point of going through the time and trouble of going
> through the motions of having a discussion without reaping the benefits of
> having actually had one.

I attended that panel.  There was a discussion after the speakers had
finished, and especially after Louis left.  The person who interrupted
Louis was an ass for doing so, that much was clear.  I, for one, hoped
that Louis would stay and be heard, despite interruptions.

But there was definitely a discussion, and it was a good one.