[Marxism] Fukushima’s Children are Dying » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Wed Jun 18 13:48:28 MDT 2014

On Jun 18, 2014, at 1:10 PM, DW via Marxism wrote:

> At any rate, you are shifting goal posts. You posted the point from
> the
> study on Chernobyl as if proving that the article published by the
> New York
> Academy of Sciences seemingly 'answers' a statement David P A
> because of
> the reputation of the NYAS. I posted in response to this ONLY in the
> matter
> of what the NYAS **actually** thinks of what it published (by
> accident) was
> basically refuted by them and thus doesn't actually refute David's
> claim at
> all. The paper is useless and thus is only cited by the most rabid of
> anti-nukes like Harvey Wasserman.

The study was originally published in 2009.  Now, more than four years
later, DW is unable (he would if he could, wouldn't he?) to cite a
single criticism (let alone refutation) of any of its facts or
conclusions. Yet he cites the absence of either endorsement or
refutation by the NYAS as justification for slandering it as "junk"
and slandering Harvey Wasserman as not merely "rabid" but "most rabid!"

Shane Mage

This cosmos did none of gods or men make, but it
always was and is and shall be: an everlasting fire,
kindling in measures and going out in measures.

Herakleitos of Ephesos