[Marxism] Re And I thought I was the only person who couldn't stand Sebastian Budgen

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 13:58:51 MDT 2014

Thanx, Jamie.  Kiss, kiss

Sent from my Windows Phone
------------------------------
From: james pitman
Sent: 6/18/2014 3:31 PM
To: Mark Lause; Activists and scholars in Marxist tradition
Subject: Re: [Marxism] Re And I thought I was the only person who couldn't
stand Sebastian Budgen

Budgen is probably the most outspoken proponent of intellectual property
rights since Metallica. Whoever stuck up for him on the basis of his fb
profile is a one-man idiot. Most of the stuff he posts is behind a pay
wall. He was the biggest single voice on the HM board for not barring the
swp from future HM conferences for their rape apology. He bullied a marxist
academic out of his job at SOAS on the basis of a personal feud. He calls
people 'scabs' for downloading pdfs. He was born with a silver spoon in his
mouth and he now uses it to beat people who 'rise above their station
with'. If people think that's defensible then you're really not a marxist -
you're a jerk.

Jamie