[Marxism] Fukushima’s Children are Dying » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

DW dwaltersmia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 14:14:37 MDT 2014

Shane wrote:

"The study was originally published in 2009. Now, more than four years
later, DW is unable (he would if he could, wouldn't he?) to cite a single
criticism (let alone refutation) of any of its facts or conclusions. Yet he
cites the absence of either endorsement or refutation by the NYAS as
justification for slandering it as "junk" and slandering Harvey Wasserman
as not merely "rabid" but "most rabid!"

Shane, look AT the NYAS page...the critical reviews are listed there. By
actual peers who do that kind of reviewing. I don't have to 'cite'
anything...the NYAS provides them. Wasserman slanders himself...I don't
really have to do very much to do more than that.

David