[Marxism] email issue

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Jun 19 06:28:19 MDT 2014

On 6/19/14 12:13 AM, Les Schaffer via Marxism wrote:
> This probably has to do with the way the headers are now arranged, but I suspect also involves how individual email apps handle the headers during reply. In thunderbird, Reply and reply all goes to both list and original sender, while reply list goes only to the ummm list. Sounds like David's email handles it differently?? If David could forward to me offlist what email app he is using (otherwise I'll snoop thru HIS headers) I can look at this after work tmw.
>
> Les

Les, I am using Thunderbird and although a reply generally includes the
sender and the listserv address, there are exceptions from time to time.
I am not sure if there is any easy solution to this but in the meantime
if comrades just take a quick look before they hit the send button, that
will work.