[Marxism] Three reasons why Turkey misunderstands ISIS - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 09:03:42 MDT 2014

Some people in Turkey think the world revolves around them and Obama and
the CIA created ISIS to get them specifically. Are you one of those.

Tinfoil hats fit badly on Marxists.

read about the history of ISIS here and get back to me.

http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2014/06/bush-barack-bashar-bff-to-islamic.html

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291