[Marxism] Tech note: bounce-disabled subscriptions

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Fri Jun 20 08:15:43 MDT 2014

the last two days saw 15 subscribers have their marxmail delivery
disabled due to a curiosity in Microsoft's live.com network. affected
people were some of you with hotmail.XXX, live.com,  and sympatico.ca
accounts.

i re-enabled delivery to all such accounts and we will monitor.

Les

p.s.s

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-"SC-002 (BAY004-PAMC1F1) Unfortunately, messages from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors." (delivery attempts: 0)