[Marxism] Regarding my recent piece on ISIS

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Jun 20 09:54:22 MDT 2014

On 6/20/14 11:43 AM, Clay Claiborne via Marxism wrote:
> Was I wasting my time?

Of course not. If you posted a link to the article on the Marxism list 3
years ago, you might have gotten static from any number of people,
including some who are no longer with us. I think that the pro-Baathist
left has lost a lot of its momentum since all of its predictions have
turned out to be utter bullshit.

As for those who agree with your orientation, there's not much that can
be said except that we agree. Keep in mind that I first ran into you on
Kasama when I (and Binh) was still very critical of Gilbert Achcar. It
was your intervention that helped clarify my thinking.