[Marxism] [Critical-Syria] Regarding my recent piece on ISIS

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 09:55:43 MDT 2014

This morning I've seen reports [Peter Clifford] of Assad bombing ISIS for
the first time in Raqqa. Thinking is now that ISIS is attacking Assad
supporter Maliki things have changed. Plus he may be looking to further
ingrate himself to NATO ala CW deal by being the hero that saved Iraq from
ISIS - so I'm think as piece with the title "Is the honeymoon over between
Assad and ISIS?" may be appropriate.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291