[Marxism] Regarding my recent piece on ISIS

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 11:12:53 MDT 2014

On 06/20/2014 09:58 AM, Jeff via Marxism wrote:
> But what you should know about this list,
> is that the members who post frequently are naturally in "attack mode."
> That means that if you post something that they disagree with, especially
> if it has some clear errors or problematic logic, then it will generate
> lots of angry responses. Conversely, if you don't get responses to a post,
> it means that everyone either agreed with it or couldn't find any point to
> attack it on.
Reminds me of my days blogging at the DailyKos. I got a lot of feedback
there, mostly from people in attack mode, until they finally got me
banned for saying stuff that has panned out 100% since then. I'm
certainly not looking for that kind of unprincipled feedback but at
least I knew the a piece was being read and discussed.

I'm not looking for a bunch of ataboys from those that agree or to waste
bandwidth, but I guess I am saying I need more feedback and I want to
thank everyone who took the time to give it to me this morning.

In Solidarity,

Clay

--
Clay Claiborne, Owner