[Marxism] Regarding my recent piece on ISIS

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 12:21:30 MDT 2014

Briefly, how would you reframe what you are calling underconsumptionist
assumptions. Actually i was worried that those opening paragraphs were
putting people off from reading it, I am also thinking of re-writing it as
a shorter piece that excludes that anti-capitalist intro, and focuses on
the ISIS stuff with an eye to getting it published in something more
mainstream. Any suggestions?

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291