[Marxism] A modest proposal for the People's Republic of Alaska

Sergii Kutnii mnkutster at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 03:57:50 MDT 2014

To all of you anti-imperialists concerned with 'world balance' and 'US
global dominance' amd thinking that Putin is a bulwark against them.

Isn't it strange that your beloved militants and dictators are now
fighting the big Shaitan in places like Ukraine and Syria?

I'm not denying your point altogether, I just don't want the city I
live in to become your battleground or me and my friends and relatives
to be sacrificed in any geopolitical game by any side.

So why not oppose the US imperialism directly on its own land?

Look at Alaska. Huge territory, lots of resources and less population
that in Donetsk. You can do to Alaska what Zionists did to Palestine
or the Yankees to Texas. Organize a movement for immigration into
Alaska. Make it your holy land. Move there and settle. You can hope to
change the demographic composition of the region within a few
generations and also you can hope the Native Americans living there to
join your cause.

Then rebel. Russia will supply you with weapons across the Bering
Strait and you can hope to seize some US nukes (I don't know actually
if the US keeps them in Alaska).

This way you will do the most damage to your enemy with least price
paid by the rest of the world.

I just can't resist temptation to post this here ;)