[Marxism] Iran: If US serious about fighting terrorism it must launch air strikes

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 06:20:06 MDT 2014

Deputy ministers of this or that can blah-blah as they like, but if there's
one guy whose position can be called that of "Iran," I'm pretty sure it's
this fellow:

"We strongly oppose the intervention of the U.S. and others in the domestic
affairs of Iraq," Khamenei was quoted as saying by the IRNA state news
agency on Sunday, in his first reaction to the crisis.

"The main dispute in Iraq is between those who want Iraq to join the U.S.
camp and those who seek an independent Iraq," said Khamenei, who has the
final say over government policies. "The U.S. aims to bring its own blind
followers to power."

http://www.bigstory.ap.org/article/irans-top-leader-opposes-us-intervention-iraq

--
lytlað."