[Marxism] O'Donnell's good question and Obama's bad answer

Michael Karadjis mkaradjis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 18:59:00 MDT 2014

Of course Obama is horrified by the idea that mere farmers and workers
could overthrow a capitalist regime. Obama has done us a favour not only
in further clarifying imperialist policy towards the Syrian revolution,
but in clarifying the *class* basis both of the revolution and of
imperialist opposition to it, something for anti-class
"anti-imperialists" to think about.

MK