[Marxism] $500 million for Obama to support the revolution?

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 26 18:51:32 MDT 2014

We cannot rule out the possibility that the US might actually carry through its expressed intent here, even if it has been very reluctant in the past.  They will of course do all they can to shape the opposition to their own ends.
It seems to me that one of the weaknesses of the opposition has been their inability to reach an arrangement with the Kurds.  One possible explanation for this could be their great dependance on Turkey as well as the hoped for aid from the US.

Before any one else says it, let me say that there are any number of people on this list who have followed the situation more closely than I have.
						ken h