[Marxism] $500 million for Obama to support the revolution?

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 18:56:44 MDT 2014

If the money ends up in the hands of "responsible" organizations, it will
either be used to push for US policy goals including normalization with
Israel, or it will be used to split the opposition so that the country
remains unstable and weak.

Regardless of whom it goes to and how anyone feels about Assad, the policy
is wrong and should be opposed.

- Amith