[Marxism] Reuters: Pope says communists are closet Christians

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 16:00:12 MDT 2014

I wouldn't "say that the communists have stolen our flag," so much as they
salvaged a flag long abandoned by the Church. But I suspect the translation
here may lack something.

"Pope Francis, whose criticisms of unbridled capitalism have prompted some
to label him a Marxist, said in an interview published on Sunday that
communists had stolen the flag of Christianity."

http://reut.rs/1rNkLeU

--
lytlað."