[Marxism] Reuters: Pope says communists are closet Christians

h0ost host at mailoo.org
Sun Jun 29 22:53:27 MDT 2014

On 06/29/2014 11:38 PM, Shane Mage via Marxism wrote:

>> Well, that was certainly the case with a very famous Communist: KGB
>> Colonel Vladimir Putin. He's out of the closet now!
>>

>> Shane Mage

The Pope should spend a bit more time clarifying his exact role during
the dictatorship in Argentina, and specifically on the question on how
many people he ratted to the secret police.  I remember a few stories
outlining his collaboration with the regime popped out soon after he
became Pope, then all was silenced.