[Marxism] Fuck! I can't get medical marijuana

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Thu May 1 10:29:21 MDT 2014

Things are a little different here in California.
When the doctor asked me why I thought I needed a medical marijuana card. I
told him I thought it would help with my anxiety.
He said: How so?
I said that whenever I was holding in public, I worried about getting
busted.
So he wrote me a scrip to relieve my anxiety.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536