[Marxism] Alain Badiou on Ukraine, Egypt and Finitude [23th April 2014]

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 16:45:28 MDT 2014

Notice his denial that there even is a Ukrainian nation. Maoist asshole.

" It has no past because we do not know where all this is coming from,

for example the fact that Ukraine is a component part of what was for
centuries called Russia; that only very recently did an independent
Ukraine take shape, within the framework of a very particular historical
process: the unravelling of the Soviet Union"