[Marxism] Alain Badiou on Ukraine, Egypt and Finitude [23th April 2014]

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu May 1 18:18:18 MDT 2014

On 5/1/14 8:14 PM, Ralph Johansen wrote:

> something typically intemperate. I'm not writing for the New Yorker,
> vouching for every word, nor are most who post here. And I know nothing
> of the history of the Vlasov army, nor do I think it's material.

Actually, we have higher standards than the New Yorker that routinely
publishes garbage from Jon Lee Anderson and David Remnick despite its
long-vanished reputation for fact-checking.

If you can't figure out that Badiou's article was identical to the ones
posted 5 times a week on DissidentVoice, Counterpunch, and Global
Research--except with some high-falutin' philosophical verbiage--than I
can't help you. I guess I've developed a nose for bullshit having been
around it for over 3 years on Syria.