[Marxism] Stephen F. Cohen is not the man he used to be | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Marv Gandall marvgand2 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 16:31:20 MDT 2014

On 2014-05-02, at 5:55 PM, Louis Proyect wrote:

> On 5/2/14 5:42 PM, Marv Gandall wrote:
>> Deschytsia added that Ukraine supports an intensive dialogue with NATO and is discussing different forms and ways of cooperation.
>
> So when are the Right Sector pogroms against the Jews happening in Ukraine that you were warning about, Marvin? It turned out that I was right and you were wrong. Maybe you'd have a better track record if you spent less time trawling Global Research and RT.com as I suspect you do.

Pretty lame rejoinder. Quelle surprise. I've never warned about "Right Sector pogroms against the Jews happening in Ukraine"; it's you who have been obsessing about anti-semitism and Russian fascism, as though these have been central facets of the crisis.

As for Global Research and RT.com, I'm familiar with them only from your repeated references to these sites.

As for the subject at hand, NATO and Ukraine, you're clearly a more trusting soul than I am.