[Marxism] Stephen F. Cohen is not the man he used to be | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Fri May 2 16:34:15 MDT 2014

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 12:55 AM, Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:

Maybe you'd have a better track record if you spent less time trawling
> Global Research and RT.com as I suspect you do.

Lou, do I really have to tell you who fills my inbox with citations of
those domains? Gmail makes it really easy to figure out.

I'll give you two hints: it isn't Marv, and it seems obsessive to the point
of unhealthiness.

--
lytlað."