[Marxism] BBC News - The curious survival of the US Communist Party

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Fri May 2 21:16:49 MDT 2014

On May 2, 2014, at 7:10 PM, shacht at aol.com wrote:

> Hazarding a guess, I would think Hugh De Lacy, Leo Isacson and Vito
> Marcantonio. Bur not really sure about Marcantonio.

I don't know about De Lacy, but Isacson and Marcantonio were not
Democrats. They were elected on  the ALP (American Labor Party) ticket.

>> Three Democratic congressmen were secretly Communist Party members.
>
> Does anyone know who they were?

Shane Mage

This cosmos did none of gods or men make, but it
always was and is and shall be: an everlasting fire,
kindling in measures and going out in measures.

  Herakleitos of Ephesos