[Marxism] The pension at 70 in Australia?

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Sun May 4 03:39:51 MDT 2014

If we don't fight we will lose. The 25000 who turned up to the May Day Rally in Brisbane on Sunday show the will to resist is there. They have seen the Abbott future. Its name is Campbell Newman. Now to turn the will to fight back into action. The union bureaucrats won't do that. Most of them will gasbag for a little while and then surrender without any fight at all, without any strikes. That is why it is important for us to organise in our unions against Abbott's attacks and for a better life.

http://enpassant.com.au/2014/05/04/the-pension-at-70/