[Marxism] These People Are Still Being Held by Armed Separatists in Ukraine | VICE News

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun May 4 13:44:40 MDT 2014

On 5/4/14 3:30 PM, Paul Flewers wrote:
> Hopefully these people are alive and hopefully they will be released
> without harm. Unfortunately, the several dozen people killed the other day
> in a union building in Odessa that was attacked by the Ukrainian
> ultra-rightists will not be going home.

I don't advocate burning buildings down but *some* of the people who
died were just as violent as *some* of those on the other side as this
Telegraph article would indicate:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/10806656/Ukraine-crisis-death-by-fire-in-Odessa-as-country-suffers-bloodiest-day-since-the-revolution.html