[Marxism] The best politicians money can buy?

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Mon May 5 05:28:38 MDT 2014

The shocking revelations of late about politicians in Australia are not an aberration. They would be replicated in parliament after parliament across the country and the globe, if we investigated them. The whole system is rotten. It produces rotten politicians to do the bidding of rotting capital.

Let me leave you with this thought. There are even bigger crimes politicians commit than being open for business, bad enough as that is. We'll see Hockey on budget night send many many more people into poverty so capital can luxuriate. That is the crime we should be fighting against now as well.

http://enpassant.com.au/2014/05/05/the-best-politicians-money-can-buy/